Friday, November 21, 2014

Processing The News

Processing The News
Every digital image must be touched by software before you see it. But when each pixel is affected, who decides what is true. 
By: Scott Alexander

A: This article is about photojournalism and all of the different things you can do yourself to make it interesting. Not just photojournalism but news world wide photography. People do many different things from others to make their work their own. Editing with journalism comes in handy quite a bit it had a huge impact on your final pieces that go along with your story. "There is no original image" everything is made into your own so you can personally take credit and plus working for associated press. 

B: Some interesting information about this article that I learned is such as every digital photo leaves a trial when it passes through a camera or is processed through a piece of software. It creates defining difference in each photo so that all of them can become unique and that just caught my eye because i know when I do this photojournalism assignment i want all of my shots and final items to be unique and leaves a digital photo trial.

C: What can benefit me from this article to help me with my project is to question things are to make information transparent to make it all unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment