Friday, November 7, 2014

Portraiture


I used Abby Benton as my model and I think that this portraiture assignment did showcase her personality because she and I both had fun with the photo shoot the couple times that we shot. She was easy to work with and we know each other pretty well so I could tell that she was also having fun as much as I was, the shots that I chose for this collage I think show who she is best, she's fun and always makes me laugh not just because she's my best friend but she has a great sense of humor. 
My personal thoughts on this portraiture assignment for overall is I really liked doing it, I love taking and editing all of the photos that I shoot and I think depending on the model you have will make the assignment more enjoyable. My thoughts on my end results I was really happy about, I love how all of the photos came out the editing was a lot of fun for me.
My model and others said that they loved the end results of the photos and loved the way that they were edited and laid out on the collage. Some tips I could give to a person who does this assignment is make sure that you find the right person to model your photos, make sure they are really into doing it and while you are taking the photos make sure that you can find the right angels for that person and the right lighting. The most challenging aspect of this assignment would have to be while I was shooting to find the right lighting for the photos and making sure you can know what angels work the best for the model which was a little challenging because this is one of my first portrait assignments but I got the hang of it once I realized what I could do to make it better. 









No comments:

Post a Comment