Monday, November 17, 2014

Photojournalism Project Proposal

For my photojournalism project I think I'm going to do it on my dad and his business. He is a Personal Fitness Trainer and has his own business in Carlisle. He's had the business for over 20 years and he loves every minute of it. The reason I chose to use him and his business is because he loves what he does, there's a lot of things about his place that are just different from other gyms that are around the area and he's very independent and I think it will be a very cool background to the story along with the pictures that will go with it. The reason why I want to do use my dad is because he's always been my biggest fan and motivation to succeed. I want to document his business and write about how he feels and his purpose is for his business with true meaning behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment