Friday, October 10, 2014

Senior Portrait Examples

Senior Portrait Examples - All Shots are Jen Baltgalvis Photography


I like this photo because the pose looks comfortable for the model but the background brings out more attention for the model being in an interesting background that draws attention.

I personally love taking pictures outside and I love this placement for where the model is and the lighting comes in at all the right places making the background pop but still focusing on the model.

I love this portrait shot because its a closer angled shot focused on the models face and upper body, her skin tones are all lightened to the same color.

This portrait shot is one of my favorite because I love how the model looks so lighted her blonde hair and blue dress against the red door really makes her stand out and tell what the main focus is. 

Personally this photo stands out to me because its somewhat unusual to see someone sitting in a chair in the middle of the road but its simple and cute, the models skin tone goes great with the photo along with her smile.

I would ideally take a photo in an area like this because I like the way the models outfit is so simple but she stands out from the background of the flowers and green her placement in the way she's standing looks natural. 

This is another one of my favorite portraits because she looks so comfortable with herself, her pose and smile look beautiful and her red hair with the teal earrings and top make her pop along with the flowers. 

I like the placement in this photo because the way that the model is posing with the greens in the grass makes the photo come together.

I love the setting of this photo the grey stones behind the model makes her eyes pop and show the color of them also her placement of her hand looks natural and comfortable.

This is another place I would take pictures for a portrait because the setting for this photo is a pretty place to go to; the models skin tones compared to the sun/lighting looks good too nothing shiny or uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment