Sunday, October 5, 2014

Elaine Gates Recap

Getting to experience to see what Elaine Gates does for her business and daily life and brought a lot of things to my attention and I learned a lot from her and I'm glad we got to have a chance to meet her. I like how she explained how all of her subjects can be different and she always finds a way around it to make them look at their best, and showing them physically instead of having them just wing it. She gave us a lot of good information about her lens and what types she prefers to use. I like how she told us that she would rather be shooting in the sunset lighting because of the perfect light at that time of day. Overall I loved her presentation and how she gave us some tips for our own shooting in our future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment