Monday, February 2, 2015

Social Issue Ad

My social issue is Pollution, my ads that I have uploaded are so far based on animals, I have a picture drawn that is supposed to be one of my dogs (I'm not a very good drawer so my bad) but the first one says "No Pollution Is A Clear Solution" which is why I drew my dog and also added smoke around the dog because it symbolizes that there is no clear solution or clear view with a dog trying to see around all of the smoke which is pollution in the air, dogs and people both breathe in smoke no matter where it is so its kind of impossible to avoid it. With this ad i'm trying to promote no pollution in the air and showing how it affects animals as well as people. The Second advertisement ad that I drew is showing a girl who is putting hair spray in her hair, there is other hair products on the ground laying next to her and its showing all of the fumes that just go into the air after using them and it can also make an affect on the air and people breathing the air into their lunges and it makes an impact on the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment