Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Valedictory Research

So far for this project i've researched quite a few things. One being about the lighting for taking the photos, there should be great depth against the person that is being shot and the lighting should be darker in some places more than others. I really tried to work with the focus on the person and the lighting which was really fun but slight challenging. I wanted to do this because it seemed like it was really challenging and a lot of fun that will turn out to be a really cool and unique. Another thing I looked up and found is that a person's facial expressions in a photo show so much about them and they're personality. The people I chose to use for my shots I was really happy with because they were so awesome with the facial expressions and poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment