Monday, September 22, 2014

Sketchbook Cover/ Identity Project

Sketchbook Cover


This is my final product of the sketchbook cover and I'm pretty happy with my results. There are a few things that I wish I would've ended up doing different but over all I think it looks pretty cool. 

(Sorry about the glare that is right where my quote is) which happens to be "Think less, Live more" and the reason why I picked that quote is because I feel like I personally need to stop thinking so much about everything that I do to the point where I over think it and just do what I feel is right or know is right, you can't be holding yourself back by over thinking things because then you could end up missing a great opportunity to do something you want to do or something new. Also it relates to me because after my dog passed away in the spring it made a pretty big impact in my life because he was so important to my family and i've realized to learn to not take the ones who love you for granite, and to make time for them because things tend to sneak up on you fast and surprise you at the weirdest times. 

The pictures on my sketchbook are only some of my favorite photos, people/animals and things, that I love and are close to. I took a handful of the photos that are on there, the others were with family or friends, they identify me because they show a little bit of adventure and to always be happy, being creative and having fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment